Leonardo is MedVision’s Adult patient simulator. Its unique design makes it the most lifelike patient simulator on the market. He is designed to give you the most realistic feel when conducting a simulation. The range of different courses he can be used for makes him one of the most versatile manikins.
Develop Major Medical Skills:
- Real-time CPR feedback. Performance data recorded in debriefing software, providing in-depth review and analysis to help improve the quality of CPR.
- Sensors in trachea, esophagus and main stem bronchus to assess and record intubation procedures. Airway complications include tongue edema, laryngospasm, pharyngeal swelling, tongue fallback and lockjaw.
- Decompression of tension pneumothorax, chest tube insertion, urethral catheterization, IV and IO access.
- Includes RFID medicine kit with 128 medications. Software records administered medication, rate and volume. Feedback-based pharmacokinetics system automatically alters patient condition.
- Patient assessment: 14 pulse points, 21 auscultation sites (anterior & posterior, plus Korotkoff tones) and a comprehensive library of 73 high-definition auscultation sounds (heart, lung & bowel) from real clinical cases.
Imitation of different clinical scenarios
- During a cardiac complication, the patient’s blood pressure, pulse strength (central and peripheral), excessive sweating, heart rate and ECG rhythm will change in pre-programmed automated modes or altered on the fly.
- Respiratory complications can be simulated with adjustments in lung resistance and compliance, cyanosis, loss of consciousness, speech and various wheezing sounds.
- In case of trauma: internal injuries of the torso and limbs with various physiological reactions such as lack of pupil response, auscultatory pattern on left or right sides and pressure drop in case of blood loss.
- Leonardo also includes a bleeding arm wound and a bleeding leg wound. Tourniquet can be applied to stop hemorrhage (sensors on arm and leg record the procedure).
- Wireless connection with over 8 hours battery life and fast charge capabilities
- The most detailed and realistic face on the market
- Realistic weight and height of average American male
- Full articulation of all extremities and head
- Customized skin feels real and is easy to clean - no staining
- Anatomically correct airway in material that mimics real tissue
- Difficult airway settings (tongue edema, tongue fallback, pharyngeal obstruction and laryngospasm)
- Use of real defibrillator or mechanical ventilator
- Drug recognition system and real drug responses
- Volume and rate sensors of drug administration
- Chest compression with LUCAS device
- Secretions (sweat, nose, eyes, ears), urination and catheterization, attachable bleeding wounds
- Needle decompression and special procedure capabilities
- Real-Time Tracking and analysis of CPR
- Torniquet/stop the bleed sensors
- Available in two skin tones each with distinct facial features
And so much more!
Request a Demo
Pulse palpation (14 points)
Monitoring blood pressure
Monitoring blood oxygen saturation
Intubation of the upper respiratory tract
Pupillary light reflex
Various pupil size
Comprehensive and intuitive virtual anesthesia machine helps you train and test.
Defibrillation with a real device
Choose a heart rhythm from our library.
Want something more specific?
With our software it is very easy to create any rhythm.
Our bedside monitor is a powerful, flexible, multifunctional tool to compliment your training, with Intuitive touch-sensitive controls and high-definition graphics.
- Realistic airways
- Supraglottic airway device support
- Combitube, LMA
- Retrograde intubation
- Fiberoptic intubation
- Head and jaw mobility
- Orotracheal and nasotracheal intubation
- Laryngeal mask airway insertion
- Cricoid pressure
- Surgical cricothyrotomy
- Needle cricothyrotomy
- Pneumothorax and hydrothorax
- Positive pressure ventilation
- Dynamic airway resistance
- Airways obstruction
- Esophageal Intubation
- Feeding tube insertion
- Chest rise and fall
- Bilateral bronchi resistance
- Intubation tube real-time tracking
- Tongue swelling
- Pharyngeal obstruction
- Cannot intubate/Can ventilate
- Cannot intubate/Cannot ventilate
- Spontaneous breathing
- Programmable respiratory patterns
- Mechanical ventilation
- PEEP (up to 20cm H2O)
- Variable compliance
- Variable bronchi resistance
- Audible needle decompression with realistic feedback
- High-fidelity heart, lung, and bowel sounds
- Independent normal/abnormal heart sounds at Mitral, Aortic, Pulmonary, Tricuspid valve and Erb’s point
- 4 site for abdominal murmurs: normal/abnormal
- Korotkoff sounds auscultation while monitoring blood pressure
- Programmable bilateral chest rise and fall
- Programmable blinking
- Programmable pupils
- Rich library of ECG rhythms
- HR 0 – 200
- Real ECG electrodes
- Anatomically accurate landmarks for chest compression performance point finding
- Chest compression
- Defibrillation, cardioversion and using real devices
- Correct paddle placement
- Defibrillation in manual and automatic modes
- Successful compressions are registered and affect the HR and ECG
- Training defibrillation, cardioversion and cardiac pacing support
- Variable pulse strength with activity log
- Realistic chest compressions
- Automatic activity log, displaying all user actions
- Depth, frequency, hands placement assessment and log
- Ventilation volume
- Manual configuration of CPR protocols
- Printable detailed CPR assessment
- intravenous injections (preinstalled catheter)
- intraosseous access (tibia)
- Sounds: crying, screaming, coughing, moaning
- Speech (preloaded phrases or instructor’s microphone)
- Teeth, soft cheeks and gums
- Pre-installed themes, scenarios, programs
- Realistic bone structure, palpable ribs, kneecaps and many more
- Secretion: sweat, tears, bleeding